Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
When you use our Website, a number of cookies are stored in your web browser. According to the new Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 (PECR), we have to obtain your consent before cookies are set. In accordance with these regulations, we are making information available about the nature of the cookies which we may use on our sites.
The PECR legislation identifies one type of cookie, which is described as "strictly necessary" for the operation of a website, for which your consent as a user is not required. For all other cookies your consent is required.
• Necessary Cookies: These are cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of a website. Without these cookies, this Website will not work properly.
• Session Cookies: These are temporary cookie files which are erased when you close your browser. When you restart your browser and go back to the site that created that cookie, the Website will treat you as a new visitor.
• Functional/Persistent Cookies: These are set up to improve the functionality of the website. For example, cookies that remember the content you previously viewed on this website or the email address and password you provided when registering during an earlier visit to this website. Cookies may also remember items you have previously placed in your shopping cart.
• Cookies that send information to us ("First Party" cookie) and are used to serve you with advertising that is relevant and of interest to you based on your past online behaviour.
• Cookies that send information to other companies (“Third Party’’ cookie). These are set on our Website by suppliers (e.g. Facebook, advertisers). They may use the data collected from these cookies to anonymously target advertising to you on other websites. Their privacy policies apply.
• Analytics: We might use analytics and reporting cookies to improve advertising. Some common applications are to target advertising based on what is relevant to a user, to improve reporting on campaign performance, and to avoid showing ads the user has already seen.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this notice. Please refer to this page from time to time to review these and new additional information.